When you order from Tilephile, you're ordering from the source. We are working with best suppliers nationwide, so most products are in stock and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Whether you're ordering one sample or a truckload of tiles? There's also zero sales tax (except in NY), so the price you see for the tiles is the price you'll pay.
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, no problem. You may return the materials to us within 14 days of delivery.
1. You must inform us emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in 2 days. Include in your request the following information:
A. Your order number.
B. The amount of sheets (or square feet) of tile you are returning.
C. The reason for your return.
2. 25% restocking fee is assessed on all returns.
3. The customer is responsible to pay for return shipping. You can choose any carrier you'd like.
4. The following items are final sale and can not be returned: samples, grouts, clearance items, and custom orders (yeah, we do those).
5. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received. Credit will not be issued for any items returned to us broken. It is imperative that the returned boxes are packaged well - our products are extremely fragile.
6. Once we receive your return, your refund will be processed within 7 business days.
Please note that Tilephile doesn’t not accept returns after the return period stated above and does not accept any claims once the product has been installed. We strongly recommend that you inspect the contents of your order carefully upon delivery and contact us within the Return Period to initiate the return process before starting installation. Please carefully package all materials in its original packaging. All returned materials are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. Shipping costs are not refundable, and return shipping is customer’s responsibility. Please note that, any damage not reported within 3 days of delivery of the order is customer’s responsibility. Tilephile doesn’t accept returns on samples. Request a return address by contacting us.
What if the products are damaged during shipping or the wrong product is shipped?
If you believe that you received the wrong product, please take pictures and contact us within 2 days of the delivery. If we conclude that there was an error in your order, we will contact you to discuss the best way to resolve the issue. We can either offer a replacement or a refund for the full amount of your order. In either case, you will not incur any additional shipping costs, and we will arrange for the pick up of the wrong product. If we conclude that the product you received is the product you ordered, we will contact you to discuss the return process. Please refer to the Return Policy. To minimize these kinds of issues, we strongly encourage you to order a sample before placing a larger order. It is not unusual to have 2% - 3% of the tiles broken, such as chipped edges, to some degree during transit. Any amount up to 5% is still considered acceptable. These damaged tiles can be used for the cuts you will need to make. If breakage ration is above 5%, we would ask you to have it noted on the logistics receiving document and take pictures. Additional Inquiries You can call our Customer Service or email us for additional questions.